Tasting Room Associate
The business specializes in the production and sale of Sierra Foothills wines as well as the importation and sale of European wines encompassing Spain, Portugal, Southern France, Italy, Greece, and a number of islands in the Mediterranean Sea.
This tasting room associate will be a part of the daily operations of the tasting room. They will work directly with the owners and winemakers to generate sales and grow the company through increased on-premises sales, DTC sales, club sales, and specialty off premise sales.
• Oversee the development and implementation of the tasting room experience for guests.
• Maintain website products and information.
• Manage inventory.
• Maintain tasting room, grounds, and warehouse.
• Maintain Tasting Room safe server program.
• Communicate regularly with club members.
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience in a winery tasting room or hospitality environment with strong personal communication skills and hands-on experience with point-of-sale systems, DTC systems, shipping software, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Part time or full time opportunities available
• 8-hour shifts
• 3 Day shift
Weekly day range:
• Thursday, Friday, Saturday attendance required
• The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate hospitality and sales experience in previous employment.
Full-Time work is available with benefits as well.
EMAIL OR CALL
530-240-8386 | email@example.com
Keep In Touch
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.