Summer Rose' Sangria
- 1 bottle Grenache Rose' or Pinot Grigio
- 2 cups fresh sliced fruit or frozen fruit, choose your favorites!
- 2 shots grand marnier
- 1 tsp dried or 2 teaspoons fresh lavender (optional)
- 1 bottle Rosato Spumante
- ice for serving
Combine one bottle of Grenache Rosé with two cups of peak-summer sliced fresh fruit like strawberries, peaches, plums or raspberries in a pitcher or large jar.
Add two shots of Grand Marnier, and a teaspoon of dried lavender or two teaspoons of fresh lavender.
Refrigerate for a few hours before serving. Serve over ice and top with a splash of our Rosato Spumante.
* Sangria is so versatile you can use practically any fruit you want to.
* Don't like lavender? You can also experiment with adding fresh mint or other herbs.
* Don't have Grand Marnier? Leave it out or substitute with something else like Cointreau or Triple Sec.
* Try substituting frozen grapes for ice cubes!
Keep In Touch
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.